Oldsmobile Repair Oldsmobile Services Oldsmobile Mechanic and Cost in Lincoln NE
Mobile Mechanics of Lincoln
Oldsmobile was a brand of American automobiles produced for most of its existence by General Motors. Whether your Oldsmobile vehicle is due for scheduled maintenance or needs a major repair, our certified mobile mechanics and technicians can help with Oldsmobile repairs. Mobile Mechanics of Lincoln is the most reliable and skilled shop in Lincoln NE for your Oldsmobile repair, Oldsmobile roadside assistance, Oldsmobile mobile mechanic, Oldsmobile towing service or Oldsmobile service with our ASE certified technicians and advanced facility. Service area includes Bennet, Firth, Hallam, Hickman, Lancaster County, Malcolm, Lincoln Nebraska..
CONTACT US today! The best mobile mechanics, mobile auto repair and roadside assistance service near Lincoln NE!
Acura is the luxury vehicle marque of Japanese automaker Honda. The brand was launched in the United States and Canada in March 1986, marketing luxury, performance, and high-performance vehicles. It was introduced to Hong Kong in 1991, Mexico in 2004, China in 2006, Russia in 2014 and Kuwait in 2015, and is also sold in Ukraine. Honda’s plan to introduce Acura to the Japanese domestic market (JDM) in 2008 was delayed, due to economic reasons, and later withheld as a result of the 2008 financial crisis.
Acura holds the distinction of being the first Japanese automotive luxury brand. The creation of Acura coincided with the introduction of a JDM Honda dealership sales channel, called Honda Clio, which sold luxury vehicles, joining previously established Honda Verno, followed by Honda Primo the following year. In its first few years of existence, Acura was among the best-selling luxury marques in the US. Though sales were down in the mid-to-late 1990s, the brand experienced a revival in the early 2000s, due to drastic redesigns and the introductions of new models.
In the late 1980s, the success of the company’s first flagship vehicle, the Legend, inspired fellow Japanese automakers Toyota and Nissan to launch their own luxury brands, Lexus and Infiniti, respectively. The 1990 launch of the NSX, a mid-engine exotic sports car, offered a reliable and practical alternative to exotic European sports cars, and introduced Honda’s VTEC variable valve timing system to the North American market. The 1993 Legend coupé featured Honda’s first use of a six-speed manual transmission, mated to a Type II engine. In the late 1990s, Acura produced a Type R version of its compact Integra coupé, which featured a reduced curb weight, a stiffer and lower suspension, and a high-output VTEC engine.
In the early 2000s, Acura introduced new models, including the company’s first all-original SUV, the MDX, and two models which replaced the Integra coupé and sedan, the RSX and TSX, respectively. Type-S versions of the RSX, CL, and TL were added to the brand’s lineup during that decade. Acura’s 2005 RL flagship introduced SH-AWD, a torque-vectoring all-wheel drive system. The 2007 RDX, a crossover SUV, featured the first North American use of a turbocharged Honda engine. In the 2010s, Acura debuted more new models, including the ILX, TLX, and RLX, the latter of which introduced Acura’s Jewel Eye LED headlights. A second generation NSX was launched in 2015 and features a twin-turbocharged mid-engine, a nine-speed dual-clutch transmission, and Sport Hybrid SH-AWD.
CALL US FOR:
- Oldsmobile repair
- Oldsmobile Roadside Assistance
- Oldsmobile Mobile Mechanic
- Oldsmobile Service
- Oldsmobile AC Repair & Recharge
- Oldsmobile Check Engine Light
- Oldsmobile Brake Replacement
- Oldsmobile Alternator Repair
- Oldsmobile Starter Replacement
- Oldsmobile Engine Belt Replacement
- Oldsmobile Radiator Repair
- Oldsmobile Fuel Pump
- Oldsmobile Timing Belt
- Oldsmobile Tune Ups
- Window Motors
- Oldsmobile Computer Diagnostic
- Oldsmobile Smog System Repair
- Oldsmobile Mobile Diesel Mechanic
- Oldsmobile Pre-Purchase Car Inspection
- Oldsmobile Ignition Switch/Lock & Cylinder Replacement
- Oldsmobile Car Towing
- Oldsmobile Towing Service Lincoln NE
- Oldsmobile Head Light/Tail Light Replacement
- Oldsmobile Mobile RV Mechanic
- Oldsmobile 24 Hour Mechanic Lincoln NE
- Oldsmobile Flat Tire Repair
- Oldsmobile Tire Change
- Oldsmobile Pre-Purchase Vehicle Inspection
- Bennet NE Oldsmobile Service
- Firth NE Oldsmobile Service
- Hallam NE Oldsmobile Service
- Hickman NE Oldsmobile Service
- Lancaster County Oldsmobile Service
- Lincoln Nebraska Oldsmobile Service
- Malcolm NE Oldsmobile Service
- Milford NE Oldsmobile Service
- Panama NE Oldsmobile Service
- Seward County Oldsmobile Service
- Seward NE Oldsmobile Service
- Staplehurst NE Oldsmobile Service
- Utica NE Oldsmobile Service
- Walton NE Oldsmobile Service
- Waverly NE Oldsmobile Service
- Omaha NE Oldsmobile Service
- Bellevue NE Oldsmobile Service
- Council Bluffs Ia Oldsmobile Service
24-HOUR MOBILE MECHANIC ROADSIDE ASSISTANCE SERVICES IN LINCOLN, NE!
MOBILE MECHANICS OF LINCOLN